Using the Online Catalog
Did you know you can use your Westport Library Card online?
Online you can:
- Browse the Westport Library’s collection Catalog >>
- Browse the collections of all automated Clinton Essex Franklin Library System member libraries Catalog >>
* choose the “Search All Libraries” tab at the top
- Browse and download AudioBooks Audiobooks >>
- Browse a multitude of databases Databases >>
- General, Multi subject
- Art and Music
- Jobs and Careers
- Do It Yourself – Practical Information
- Health and Medicine
- History, Law, and Social Sicences
- Language Learning
- Literature, Libraries, and Books
- Science and Technology
- Student and Youth Resources
- Taxes and Government
And once logged into your library account you can:
- Check what items you have borrowed and are still out
- Check when your items are due
- Renew items
- Request items to be sent to the Westport Library for pickup
What you need to get started:
- A valid library card.
- Specifically, you will need the 14 digit number found on the back of the card. It runs along beneath the barcode.
- A PIN number.
If you don’t have a PIN number yet, contact the library and the staff will issue you one.
- Access to a computer that can access the Internet
N.B. Once online and logged into your account, if you wish you can change your pin number for security reasons.
How to login to your account:
- Go to: http://horizon.cefls.org (or click here) and choose the “My Library Card” tab at the top
- Enter your 14 digit library card number
- Enter your pin number
Upcoming EventsView our Event Calendar to find out about everything happening at the library. Open hours, programs, book clubs, concerts, benefits, and more. It’s all listed. Event Calendar >>